The Trevor Project offers accredited life-saving, life-affirming programs and services to LGBTQ youth that create safe, accepting and inclusive environments over the phone, online and through text.
- TrevorLifeline — A crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service available 24/7/365 at 1-866-488-7386
- TrevorText — Text “START” to 678678. Standard text messaging rates apply. Available 24/7/365.
- TrevorSpace — An online international peer-to-peer community for LGBTQ young people and their friends.
- Trevor Support Center — Where LGBTQ youth and allies can find answers to FAQs and explore resources related to sexual orientation, gender identity and more.
Trans Lifeline is a national trans-led organization dedicated to improving the quality of Trans lives by responding to the critical needs of the Trans community with direct service, material support, advocacy, and education. Their vision is to fight the epidemic of Trans suicide and improve overall life-outcomes of Trans people by facilitating justice-oriented, collective community aid.
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- Available 7 a.m. -1 a.m. PST / 9 a.m. - 3 a.m. CST / 10 a.m. - 4 a.m. EST
- Volunteers may be available during off hours.