CAPS' Co-Sponsored Pilot Study
Participants Needed: Trial of Mobile Health Application for Remote Monitoring and Assessment of Mental Health
Howdy Dear Student!
We need your help! We are seeking your participation in a research study to evaluate a mobile application, mHELP, as a tool for self-management of symptoms related to high anxiety and depression among students. Participation is completely voluntary. The research study will span a duration of 10 weeks during the Fall 2021 semester.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have an iPhone with at least iOS14
- Have recently sought out resources to help with mental health problems you have experienced
- Score above a 7 on the GAD-7, to indicate probable Generalized Anxiety Disorder and at least moderate anxiety symptoms
- Be able to communicate in English
- Not have severe anxiety/panic attacks, a history of suicidal attempt, current suicidal ideation, or current self-harm
The success of this study depends on input from valued persons like you, and we greatly appreciate your participation. Please understand that this research will be shared with other members of the research team. Findings from this research may also be reported in scientific journals by the team.
Your information will remain confidential. If you have any questions or concerns about this study, please email Dr. Farzan Sasangohar: email@example.com.
If you are willing to participate, please click on the form link below. If deemed eligible, we will reach out to you with further instructions on participation. Thank you very much for your help!
IRB NUMBER: IRB2021-0933D
IRB APPROVAL DATE: 09/17/2021