How to Apply to our Practicum Program?
Dr. Danielle Broxon
Counseling & Psychological Services
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas 77843-1263
Please include the additional materials:
- Current vitae
- Current transcript
- Statement of interest – Please tell us about your interest in doing a practicum at Counseling & Psychological Services. Include sufficient detail so we may come to know you better and your understanding of how a practicum at our site fits into your future goals. Please limit your response to two pages.
- Letter of readiness – These letters should be submitted directly to Danielle Broxon (via email or mail) from letter writers (someone who has directly supervised your work with clients) separately from the additional materials above. This letter should address progress in your program, your current level of skill, openness to supervision, and areas for growth. Anything else that may help us better know you can also be included.
Spring 2022 Practicum
- The deadline for turning in your completed application packet for admission to the Spring 2022 practicum program is: November 1, 2021.
- Interviews for the Spring 2022 practicum will be conducted: the week of November 8, 2021.
- Decisions about acceptance to the Spring 2022 practicum will be made by: Monday, November 15, 2021.
**Although these are the deadlines beyond which no more applications will be accepted, students may submit their application earlier.