Fall 2023 Doctoral Practicum & Masters-Level Internship
- The deadline for turning in your completed application packet for admission to the Fall 2023 practicum program is: March 3, 2023.
- Interviews for the Fall 2023 practicum will be conducted: March 6th - 10th, 2023.
- Decisions about acceptance to the Fall 2023 practicum will be made by: Week of March 13th, 2023.
How to Apply to our Doctoral Practicum or Masters-Level Internship
Complete the Application Form. Please be prepared to attach the following documents upon submission:
- Current vitae
- Current transcript
- Statement of interest – Please tell us about your interest in training at Counseling & Psychological Services. Include sufficient detail so we may come to know you better and your understanding of how our site fits into your future goals. Please limit your response to two pages.
- Letter of readiness – This letter should be written by someone who has directly supervised your work with clients and address progress in your program, your current level of skill, openness to supervision, and areas for growth. Anything else that may help us better know you can also be included.
For questions, please email the CAPS Practicum Coordinator, Dr. Danielle Broxon.