- TAMU, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Any Texas A&M University student who is not a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident is considered to be an international student. Texas A&M University International Student Services Office seeks to provide support and resources to any and all international students—including those who are undocumented/DACAmented.
- Council for Minority Student Affairs
- The Council for Minority Student Affairs is a student-led organization at Texas A&M University that aims to create awareness, provide resources, and take action to empower the immigrant and other underrepresented communities.
- Brazos Interfaith Immigration Network
- BIIN's mission is to promote the human dignity and well-being of all immigrants in our community and to advocate for and facilitate better access to legal, educational and social services.
- Texas Dream Alliance
- The mission of the Texas DREAM Alliance is to enhance the lives of our population by working collaboratively with the community to conduct and evaluate educational, informational and service efforts specifically related to immigration, education and other related closely issues.
- RAICES is a nonprofit agency that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees. With offices in Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, RAICES is a frontline organization in the debate about immigration and immigrants in the world.
The Steve Fund is dedicated to the mental health and emotional well-being of students of color. The Fund views text messaging as a key component of its strategy towards addressing the unmet mental health needs of college and university students of color. If you are a young person of color who is feeling stressed, depressed, or anxious, please know you can text the crisis text line to connect with a trained crisis counselor 24/7.
Crisis Text Line - Text STEVE to 741741